By Michael Springborg
Vielen Studienanfängern der Chemie macht vor allem die Physikalische Chemie große Probleme. Dass Chemie nicht nur in Labors stattfindet, sondern sich auch mit mathematischen und physikalischen Formulierungen beschäftigt, stellt die Studierenden vor große Herausforderungen.
Diesen Schwierigkeiten begegnet das vorliegende Buch, indem es schrittweise und verständlich in alle Teilgebiete der Physikalischen Chemie einführt. Es ist vorlesungsbegleitend für Studierende in den ersten beiden Semestern sowohl im Hauptfach als auch Nebenfach Chemie geeignet.
Grundbegriffe der Thermodynamik
Ein bisschen praktische Mathematik I
Das ideale Gas
Die zwei ‚Zus‘
Anwendungen und Grenzen vom Gesetz des idealen Gases
Erster Hauptsatz der Thermodynamik
Partielle Molare Größen
Zweiter Hauptsatz der Thermodynamik
Ein bisschen praktische Mathematik II
Ein bisschen praktische Mathematik III
Basis der Quantentheorie
Teilchen im Kasten
Andere Einfache Systeme
By Alexander S Mikhailov,Gerhard Ertl
This overview quantity, co-edited through Nobel laureate G Ertl, presents a vast assessment on present reports within the knowing of layout and keep an eye on of advanced chemical platforms of assorted origins, on scales starting from unmarried molecules and nano-phenomena to macroscopic chemical reactors. Self-organizational habit and the emergence of coherent collective dynamics in reaction–diffusion structures, reactive gentle subject and chemical networks are coated. certain recognition is paid to the purposes in molecular mobilephone biology and to the issues of organic evolution, artificial biology and layout of synthetic dwelling cells.
Starting with an in depth creation at the background of study on advanced chemical structures, its present state-of-the-art and views, the e-book contains 19 chapters that survey the present growth specifically examine fields. The studies, ready by way of best overseas specialists, yield jointly a desirable photograph of a speedily constructing learn self-discipline that brings chemical engineering to new frontiers.
- Analysis, layout and keep an eye on of advanced Chemical structures (Alexander S Mikhailov and Gerhard Ertl)
- Single Molecules, Nanoscale Phenomena and lively Particles:
- Imaging and Manipulation of unmarried Molecules by means of Scanning Tunneling Microscopy (Leonhard Grill)
- Self-Organization on the Nanoscale in Far-From-Equilibrium floor Reactions and Copolymerizations (Pierre Gaspard)
- Single Molecule and Collective Dynamics of Motor Protein Coupled with Mechano-Sensitive Chemical response (Mitsuhiro Iwaki, Lorenzo Marcucci, Yuichi Togashi and Toshio Yanagida)
- Nanomotors Propelled by way of Chemical Reactions (Raymond Kapral)
- Biology of Nanobots (Wentao Duan, Ryan Pavlick and Ayusman Sen)
- Reaction–Diffusion structures and Nonequilibrium smooth Matter:
- Wave Phenomena in Reaction–Diffusion structures (Oliver Steinbock and Harald Engel)
- Self-Oscillating Polymer Gels as clever fabrics (Ryo Yoshida)
- Stochastic Fluctuations and Spontaneous Symmetry Breaking within the Chemotaxis Signaling approach of Dicyostelium Cells (Tatsuo Shibata)
- Mechanochemical development Formation within the Polarization of the One-Cell C Elegans Embryo (Justin S Bois and Stephan W Grill)
- Oscillations and Synchronization:
- Synchronization of Electrochemical Oscillators (Mahesh Wickramasinghe and István Z Kiss)
- Turbulence and Synchrony in Spatially prolonged Electrochemical Oscillators (Vladimir Garcia-Morales and Katharina Krischer)
- Quorum Sensing and Synchronization in Populations of Coupled Chemical Oscillators (Annette F Taylor, Mark R Tinsley and Kenneth Showalter)
- Collective Decision-Making and Oscillatory Behaviors in mobilephone Populations (Koichi Fujimoto and Satoshi Sawai)
- Synchronization through Hydrodynamic Interactions (Franziska Kendelbacher and Holger Stark)
- Evolution, artificial Biology, and Protocells:
- Emergence and choice of Biomodules: Steps within the meeting of a Protocell (Susanna C Manrubia and Carlos Briones)
- From Catalytic response Networks to Protocells (Kunihiko Kaneko)
- Constructive strategy in the direction of Protocells (Tadashi Sugawara, Kensuke Kurihara and Kentaro Suzuki)
- Network opposite Engineering procedure in man made Biology (Haoqian Zhang, Ao Liu, Yuheng Lu, Ying Sheng, Qianzhu Wu, Zhenzhen Yin, Yiwei Chen, Zairan Liu, Heng Pan and Qi Ouyang)
Readership: Graduate scholars and scientists drawn to complicated chemical systems.
By Stuart A. Rice,Aaron R. Dinner
The Advances in Chemical Physics sequence offers the chemical physics and actual chemistry fields with a discussion board for serious, authoritative reviews of advances in each zone of the self-discipline. full of state of the art learn pronounced in a cohesive demeanour now not stumbled on somewhere else within the literature, every one quantity of the Advances in Chemical Physics sequence bargains contributions from across the world popular chemists and serves because the excellent complement to any complex graduate classification dedicated to the examine of chemical physics.
This quantity explores:
Control of Quantum Phenomena (Constantin Brif, Raj Chakrabarti, and Herschel Rabitz)
Crowded fees in Ion Channels (Bob Eisenberg)
Colloidal Crystallization among and 3 Dimensions (H. Löwen, E.C. Oguz, L. Assoud, and R. Messina)
Statistical Mechanics of beverages and Fluids in Curved house (Gilles Tarjus, FranÇois Sausset, and Pascal Viot)
By Richard Smith Jr.
This textual content offers an advent to supercritical fluids with easy-to-use Excel spreadsheets compatible for either specialized-discipline (chemistry or chemical engineering scholar) and mixed-discipline (engineering/economic scholar) sessions. every one bankruptcy includes labored examples, tip containers and end-of-the-chapter difficulties and initiatives.
Part I covers web-based chemical details assets, purposes and simplified thought provided in a fashion that enables scholars of all disciplines to delve into the houses of supercritical fluids and to layout strength, extraction and fabrics formation structures for real-world approaches that use supercritical water or supercritical carbon dioxide.
Part II takes a pragmatic strategy and addresses the thermodynamic framework, equations of nation, fluid part equilibria, warmth and mass move, chemical equilibria and response kinetics of supercritical fluids. Spreadsheets are prepared as visible simple for purposes (VBA) features and macros which are thoroughly (source code) obtainable for college kids who've curiosity in constructing their very own courses. Programming isn't required to resolve difficulties or to accomplish initiatives within the text.
- Property worksheets/spreadsheets which are effortless to exploit in studying environments
- Worked examples with Excel VBA Worksheet services let clients to layout their very own processes
- Fluid part equilibria and chemical equilibria worksheets permit clients to alter stipulations, examine new solutes, co-solvents, chemical platforms or reactions
By Claus Czeslik,Heiko Seemann,Roland Winter
By D. A. Cadenhead,J. F. Danielli,M. D. Rosenberg
By Emma Briec,Beate Müller
This edited quantity provides learn result of the PPP ecu eco-friendly motor vehicle Initiative (EGVI), targeting electrical car batteries. Electrification is one street in the direction of sustainable street transportation, and battery know-how is likely one of the key allowing applied sciences. even though, while, battery know-how is among the major hindrances for a large advertisement release of electrical automobiles. This e-book comprises examine contributions which try and bridge the space among study and innovation within the box of battery expertise for electrical autos. the objective viewers essentially contains researchers and specialists within the field.
By Klaus-Dieter Kreuer
Featuring 21 peer-reviewed entries from the Encyclopedia of Sustainability technological know-how and expertise, gasoline Cells bargains concise but finished insurance of the present nation of study and identifies key parts for destiny investigation. across the world well known experts offer authoritative introductions to a wide selection of gas mobile forms, and talk about fabrics, elements, and platforms for those applied sciences. The entries additionally conceal sustainability and advertising concerns, together with comparisons of gasoline cells with replacement technologies.
By Wolfgang A. Herrmann,Georg Brauer,W. A. Herrmann
By Marta Boaro,Aricò Antonino Salvatore